We are hosting our 4th Annual Garage Sale!
Saturday, April 27th
Shelly Hall, Parksville
9:00 am to 12:00 pm
This is the perfect opportunity to get rid of some paper crafting goodies that you’re not going to use anymore. We are offering 2 options to sell your goods:
Rent a table:
$20, you keep all your sales
(limited number of tables available)
Drop off your stuff with us and receive PHD credit for your sales
(credit can be used on new product and/or classes)
If you have some items you’d like to sell, please contact us to get your seller’s code or to book a table.
Please help us to make this a successful event for everyone! Tell all your paper crafting friends, share the event on crafting sites, etc. People love a good paper crafting garage sale J
The fine print:
- Table renters:
- You keep all the cash from your sales
- You are responsible for your own float, etc.
- Doors open to table renters at 8:00 am to set up
- You must be able to stay with your table until the end of the sale
- Tables are 6ft in length
- If you need to cancel before the event, a refund will only be issued if we have someone else to take over your table rental
- Other Sellers:
- Please contact us to receiver your seller’s code
- Once you have your code, we will make arrangements with you to drop off your stuff in the days before the event
- All items must be clearly marked with price AND your code
- No loose paper please, bundles only
- You will receive a Paper Hearts Design gift certificate in the amount equivalent to the total sales of your items. This gift certificate will have a one year expiry date and can be used towards classes or product J
- You will have the option to donate your items that don’t sell or make arrangements to pick them up
- This will be a CASH ONLY SALE
- Doors will open at 9:00 am sharp, not any earlier … even if you try and bribe us with Timbits 😉
- If you are buying items from the individual table renters, you will need to pay them before moving on to the next table.
- Tell all your friends about the sale! The more people who show up the more successful it will be for all the sellers. And think of all the good deals to be had!